Probate Litigation: Disputes Over Wills, Trusts And Estates
When a loved one passes away, implementing his or her wishes is not always straightforward. There may be lingering questions and uncertainties about what your loved one really wanted. A sloppy estate plan or poorly drafted documents only add to the confusion.
Emotions often run high in the aftermath of a loved one’s death. Complex family dynamics and unmet expectations can also contribute to a high-stress situation. Ultimately, disputes may erupt over virtually any aspect of how the estate is handled.
We’ll Take Your Concerns Seriously
At , we understand the many legal and emotional complexities involved in these cases. The last thing you need is a lawyer who brushes your concerns aside or treats you as nothing more than just another file.
Here, we take a personal, compassionate approach to addressing important estate-related issues. Our attorney will apply nearly 25 years of experience to help you pursue a resolution that makes sense.
Whether you are a personal representative, trustee, heir, beneficiary or family member, you can count on us for trusted guidance on issues such as:
- Disputes concerning the validity of the will, including:
- Lack of testamentary capacity
- Undue influence
- Competing wills
- Fraud, forgery or mistake
- Disputes over the interpretation of a will or trust
- Challenges to an estate accounting or valuation
- Disputes over the appointment of a personal representative or trustee
- Claims involving breach of fiduciary duty on the part of the personal representative or trustee
- Contested guardianship proceedings
We also handle any disputes that arise during ancillary administrations for out-of-state clients. These secondary proceedings deal with any estate property in Florida.
Based in Melbourne, we handle probate litigation throughout Brevard County.
Get Experienced Legal Help
Have questions about contesting a will? Seeking guidance on how to defend against a probate claim? Whatever situation you are facing, get help from an experienced probate lawyer by calling 321-426-1865.